Your storefront is an important part of your business. It helps to create a favorable first impression, promote your products, and provide security. Over time you may find that your storefront begins to look outdated or doesn’t serve the current needs of your business. If so, it may be time for an update. Replacing your glass storefront can help your business in several ways.
- Increase Your Curb Appeal. Your storefront contributes significantly to customers’ first impression of your business. A dingy storefront doesn’t inspire confidence in a business. A modern glass storefront, however, projects an air of professionalism. Replacing your old glass storefront can dramatically enhance how your business looks from the outside so that customers are more likely to explore what you have to offer on the inside.
- Save on Energy Costs. With a new glass storefront, you can decrease your energy bills. Insulated glass will help to regulate the temperature in the store, which can lower your heating and cooling costs. If your new storefront windows allow more natural light to enter the building, you may not need to use as many lights which can help you save on your electricity bills.
- Promote your Products. Your storefront is a powerful marketing tool. With a new glass storefront, you can optimize your space to display more of your products and promote them to passersby. You can also utilize a new glass storefront to showcase marketing materials and other important signage.
- Improve Security. In the event of a break-in or an extreme weather event, a new glass storefront can help protect your business. Tempered, laminated, and security glass are top options for ensuring peace of mind when it comes to the safety of your customers, employees, and products.
- Increase Value. Just like with homes, new windows in a store can be a big selling feature. If you plan on selling your building in the near future, replacing your storefront windows will help you garner top dollar. Plus, you’ll have time to enjoy them before you make your move.
True View Window and Glass has more than 20 years of experience in working with local area businesses to replace their commercial storefronts. Contact us today to learn more about our process, products, and pricing.