About the Position
True View has an immediate opening in our warehouse. We are looking for a team player with a valid driver’s license, who is dependable and has inventory and receiving experience. Pay DOE
- Manage staff and maintain procedures for cleanliness, safety & maintenance of warehouse.
- Learn and/or understand use of company technology. Data entry into CRM program.
- Assist with daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Inventory control.
- Assist with staging of products and product rotation.
- Receive, verify and label inbound products.
- Operate fork lift and pallet jacks.
- Monitor PO’s. Correspond with Vendors.
- Monitor quality control of in shop products.
- Assist field personnel as needed.
- Work directly with other departments.
- Assist will call customers including measuring new windows, screens, etc. Verify paperwork for accuracy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in both warehouse setting and inventory control.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of safety codes.
- Knowledge of window / Door / glass / hardware industry preferred.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts calmly.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Lifting requirements – minimum of 75-100 pounds.
We offer competitive pay, 401K, medical, dental, vision and life benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)